WTF is SRE? Is happening Thursday 20th May and it’ll follow the Sun from 12:00 to 22:15 CEST. No matter what time zone you’re in, you should be able to catch live snippets.
For this very first edition, we’re focusing on three macro areas (which will also be the three virtual tracks/’stages’ at the conference):
1. Security & DevSecOps
2. Observability (in the broadest sense)
Security & DevSecOps
• Run time, how do you manage security patches.
• How do you reduce the attack surface?
• Network security in the Cloud.
• What happens to security when you have large and complex systems?
• Threat models in the time of Cloud Computing.
• Runtime security monitoring.
• Compliance in the Cloud Native space.
• Monitoring Distributed Systems.
• Tracing failures through a Distributed System.
• Adopting SRE, monitoring SLIs, agreeing on SLOs and SLAs.
• Error budget like a pro.
• Shipping operable and observable services.
• What’s the effect of Multicloud on SRE?
• How do you manage your ops in a Multicloud environment?
• What’s the difference between Multicloud and Hybrid Cloud?
• CI/CD on Multicloud systems.
• Standardization and keeping it sane on multicloud.
Try to stay on theme. But if you’re a rulebreaker (like our CEO), send us your proposal anyway, even if it’s a bit off topic. You never know ;)
Deadline for submission is COB Thursday 8th April.
Don't forget to check our Code of Conduct to see what we really give a damn about.